Insurance Statement for “The White Glove Mover” The Defined Carriers Accidental Loss & Damage Insurance Policy cover will provide protection for customer claims of physical loss and damage made to “The White Glove Mover” in writing within 48 hours of the completion of the move and for which “The White Glove Mover” accepts responsibility. Policy and movement terms and conditions apply in all circumstances such as but not limited to:
- No cover for plumbed in items, electrical and electronic equipment or mechanical derangement unless as a direct result of physical damage [i.e., fridge, washing machine, television]
- Client to organise own disconnect & reconnect by a Qualified Tradesperson for plumbed items &/or equipment that had required professional installation including but not limited to plumbed in fridges, washing machines, wall mounted televisions, etc.
- No cover for the disassembly and re-assembly of flat pack &/or custom made furniture.
- No cover for damage to laptops, computer hard drive &/or loss of intellectual stored data.
- No cover for jewellery, watches, mobiles, keys, remote controls or valuable personal belongings.
- Sets &/or pairs - repair &/or replacement to apply for damaged item only.
- No cover for frozen or perishable food items.
- No cover to newly laid concrete driveways [within 3 months of the concrete pour]
- No cover for damage to stoneware [i.e., marble, granite, travertine, concrete, earthen ware]. Custom made crates for such items must be organised prior to moving & valuations of the crated goods be declared in writing if insurance cover is to be provided under our policy.
- No cover on boxed items, which are not packed by “The White Glove Mover”.
- No cover for property where there is an inherent weakness - any such flaw must be advised, identified & noted prior to moving.
- If total consignment valuations are not provided &/or expensive items are not disclosed to “The White Glove Mover” prior to the move, cover for artwork, collectibles, sculptures & designer goods (including clothing, shoes & handbags) will be limited to $1,000 per item.
The policy coverage purchased by “The White Glove Mover” is one of the broadest programs available in the insurance market, providing new for old replacement for items purchased within 2yrs of purchase date [if repair is not deemed viable by insurer] and has been arranged by The White Glove Mover as part of the professional removal package offered to their customers.
CERTIFICATE OF CURRENCY
|POLICY NO:||201606-2229 R4 BIA|
|INSURANCE TYPE:||Public and Products Liability|
|POLICY WORDING:||Steadfast GL 1 - 2014|
|THE INSURED:||Snickers Pty Ltd T/as The White Glove Mover|
|PRINCIPAL ADDRESS:||176 Bay Street
Brighton VIC 3186 AUSTRALIA
|BUSINESS:||Domestic and Light Commercial Removals, contract storage and administration, Property Owners|
|POLICY PERIOD:||From: 30/06/2020 4pm To: 30/06/2021 4pm
Both days inclusive (Local Standard Time)
|LIMIT OF INDEMNITY:|
|Public Liability||$20,000,000 any one Occurrence|
|Products Liability||$20,000,000 any one Occurrence and in the aggregate any one Period of Insurance|
|TERRITORIAL LIMITS:||As per wording|
|ENDORSEMENTS SUBJECT TO FULL WORDING:|
|Care Custody Control Endorsement (250k) - Steadfast GL 1 - 2014
Goods in Transit Exclusion - Steadfast GL 1 - 2014v2
Personal Injury to Contractors, Sub Contractors and Labour Hire Excess Endorsement -
Steadfast GL 1 - 2014v2
Sub Contractors Condition $10m Limit - Steadfast GL 1 - 2014v2
IMPORTANT MESSAGE TO OUR CLIENTS
We wish to take this opportunity to advise that The White Glove Mover do not pack or take responsibility for the following items listed below.
Claims are to be made in writing with 48 hours of the move - it is deemed the clients responsibility to check for any damage to all furniture items, artwork, the contents of fragile packed cartons, as well as any damage to walls / flooring of your old and new residence.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Legal and personal documentation such as passports,
insurance papers, wills etc.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Jewellery/ Watches/ Valuable collector items such as coins or stamp collections etc.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Money, cheque books or credit cards. WE DO NOT PACK -Medical records or medicine.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Digital cameras, I-Pods, lap top computers or mobile phones. WE DO NOT PACK -Handbags and wallets.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Keys to buildings or furniture, such as desks, cabinets and motor vehicles.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Remote controls to electronic items, gates or doors.
- WE DO NOT PACK - Items that have an inherent weakness or pre-existing damage. (Unless such items are declared at the time of booking our service).
The above mentioned items are not covered under our insurance policy.
We ask that you contact our insurance broker Chris Kourtis of PSC Insurance Solutions on (03) 9552 0626 for any further explanation of our coverage, including any of the listed exclusions or limitations to the insurance we provide.